In this tutorial, you will:
- Get set up with a Tecton development environment
- Understand the basics of Tecton
- Fetch data from the Feature Store
- Generate training data and inference data from a set of existing features
- Create and test a new feature
- Add the new feature to a feature set and serve it in production
At the end of this tutorial, you should expect to be generally proficient in most aspects of Tecton.
You can view the fully executed tutorial notebook here. We also recommend downloading and running the tutorial in your cluster.