Tecton on Snowflake
This feature is currently in Public Preview.
This feature has the following limitations:
- Feature Tables are not supported.
- Saved Datasets are not supported.
- Streaming Features are not supported.
- Array and struct type features are not supported.
- First N Distinct and Last N Distinct aggregations are not supported.
- Key deletion is not supported.
- Reading multiple feature vectors using wildcards is not supported.
Please file a feature request for functionality that you are interested in.
📄️ Deployment Model
Tecton’s deployment model gives you control over your data while benefiting from
📄️ Configuring Snowflake
If you are installing Tecton on Snowflake, follow these steps.
📄️ Connecting Notebooks to Snowflake
You can use any Python-supported notebook software to explore feature values and